Victory Hemp Foods is the American-grown hemp ingredients company. We are a rapidly growing, superfood ingredient processor. Our foods fortify the health of our customers, communities and the soils on our supplying farms by processing and marketing high value, sustainably grown, profitable row crops.
- Constantly ensure that you are following the personal safety, food safety and quality standards.
- Maintains the quality and integrity of processing and packaging equipment to ensure good safe condition and operating order.
- Provides technical support and hands-on guidance to Working Foremen and Production Associates as required.
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, controls and basic PLC problems with equipment, taking corrective action to minimize downtime.
- Use proper LOTO procedures, follow all safety and sanitation procedures, and all PPE requirements.
- Electrical and mechanical installation of new equipment, including frequency drives, HMI, pneumatic, hydraulic and compressed air.
- Correctly perform the duties and cross-train on all production equipment. We are all on one team and maintenance will help out as requested on the production floor.
- Load raw materials into the infeed hopper, monitor the processes, and correct as needed.
- Use computer, scanner, copier and other related office equipment as needed.
- Perform line checks and other duties to ensure program requirements are met.
- Must be able to access information from computer and machinery touchscreens.
- Will need to operate a fork truck.
- Position workstations require standing and climbing; stairs frequently; operators move between work platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Most importantly, this person is required to work when scheduled, demonstrate evidence based decision making, possess grit, stops and listens to others, owns their work, is able to see the big picture, assumes positive intent from others, and puts the needs of the company and team first.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus, hands on machinery repair experience is required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis capabilities
- 5 years maintenance experience with motor and motion controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, variable frequency drives, and HMIs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, keyboards; and reach with hand and arms. The employee must frequently lift 40 pounds or less and/or move up to 100. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals so classified.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. The Company recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Victory Hemp Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: To be determined
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday; shifts may vary
- Some weekends may be required
- 8-12 hour shifts may be required
HOW TO APPLY:
All are encouraged to apply. Learn more about us at www.victoryhempfoods.com.